Merrill, Merrill, Mathews & Allen
ALABAMA DUI OFFENSE LAWYERS
If you have been charged with a DUI, you will need the best possible criminal attorney to represent you. You will need experienced counsel at administrative hearings in order to keep your driver's license and aggressively defend your rights so that you can avoid other serious consequences such as loss of your job, increase in your insurance costs, and probation or even the minimum jail sentencing requirements. Whether it is your first offense or you have had multiple DUI offenses, the experienced DUI offense lawyers at Merrill, Merrill, Mathews & Allen will protect your rights in court and represent you from the administrative license revocation (ALR) process through trial, if necessary.
Every person who has been pulled over for a DUI in Alabama has important rights that should not be waived. It is up to you to make sure those rights are protected. It is extremely important that you contact an experienced DUI attorney immediately after your arrest. You need an experienced DUI attorney that can evaluate all of the issues in your case such as:
CONTACT US TODAY!
Everyone has questions after they have been arrested for a DUI. You need answers IMMEDIATELY after being charged with a DUI. The DUI offense lawyers at Merrill, Merrill, Mathews & Allen will be there to answer any questions and explain all of the legal options in defending drunk driving charges. Contact us today for a free initial consultation regarding your DUI charges.
- License Revocation (ALR) hearing;
- Reliability of the Field Sobriety Test performed by the police officer;
- Reliability of the Blood Test or Breath Test;
- Probable Cause for the traffic stop or your arrest;
- Effect of Breath Test Refusal;
- Effect of a conviction for DUI on your driving license, your job or your car insurance;
- Negotiating a Plea Bargain if necessary; and
- Avoiding Jail Time or Driving License Suspension for a DUI conviction.